- September 13, 2020 at 2:53 PM#18472Community Manager
The translation and interpreting market is very wide and demanding. There are hundreds of professionals and lots of clients, companies, and businesses willing to get high-quality services from experts. … see more
- September 14, 2020 at 5:53 PM#18497Portuguese Language Manager
- September 15, 2020 at 5:51 PM#18510
- September 16, 2020 at 2:14 PM#18515Antoni V
Myth #1: More translators will result in better quality.
Over time, translators become thoroughly familiar with the writing styles, tone, and preferences of their clients. Think of them as chefs who become … see more
- September 17, 2020 at 4:44 PM#18531Portuguese Language Manager
Translators can also interpret.
Translation is not interpretation and interpretation is not translation. They are not synonymous. Translation is written material; interpretation is speaking. These are … see more
- September 18, 2020 at 6:33 PM#18548Vera lucia P
Translators and interpreters don’t need to know about the culture behind a language
If this were true, then we would have a lot more complaints about culturally insensitive interpreters and translators. … see more
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.