- September 13, 2020 at 3:19 PM#18478Community Manager
As the land of countless tribes and an abundance of languages and customs, Ghana is ripe with the idiosyncrasies that make this West-African country truly unique and special.
The … see more
- September 14, 2020 at 5:43 PM#18496Portuguese Language Manager
The following customs and features are part of Brazil’s diverse culture:
• The communication style of Brazilian locals is usually relaxed and fairly informal.
• During a conversation, it is not uncommon … see more
- September 15, 2020 at 6:14 PM#18512Vera lucia P
CULTURE AND TRADITIONS IN SPAIN
The first element that characterizes culture in Spain is obviously language. Although the official language in Spain remains Castilian (Spanish), there are still … see more
- September 16, 2020 at 1:34 PM#18514Antoni V
Facts on Finland – How to Interact with Finnish people
#1 Shake hands. No way we are kissing anybody on the cheek. It’s definitely a handshake. In Finland, you should handshake both men and women.
If … see more
- September 17, 2020 at 3:24 PM#18529Portuguese Language Manager
Interesting facts about Portuguese people:
They are excellent hosts
First of all, you should know that Portuguese people are probably one of the best hosts ever! They will always try their best to make … see more
- September 18, 2020 at 7:55 PM#18553
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.